Little Feet is designed to be a place where children, teachers, and parents can find support, friendship, and a sense of connection to a safe, high-quality, educational community. It is a place where joy is found while playing, discovering, learning, listening, talking, sharing, and working together. Each child, teacher, and parent is celebrated as a unique individual with unique points of view and styles of learning.
- We are committed to providing a high quality educational experience for young children.
- We are committed to offering all programs at an affordable price for families.
- We recognize that each child is a unique individual with an innate ability and desire to learn.
- We realize that all children need firmly established boundaries, love, encouragement and guidance.
- We base all programs on a Christian influence with a non-denominational approach.
- We believe that parent participation and involvement is key to a child’s learning. Parent participation is encouraged and welcomed.